The following are links to some of our community partners. These are resources that our families can access if they are looking for support outside of Aurora Public Schools.
Although Aurora Public Schools does not provide funding for these services, the services are often provided on a sliding scale and may also be covered or partially covered by a family's insurance carrier.
Learn more about our community partners by clicking on the links below or by talking with your child's school based behavioral health care provider (i.e. the school counselor, social worker, or psychologist).
- Aurora Mental Health Center - http://www.aumhc.org/
- Aurora Youth Options - http://aurorayouthoptions.org/
- Health ONE: Behavior Health and Wellness Center - http://auroramed.com/service/adolescent-behavioral-health
- Excelsior Youth Center - http://www.excelsiorcares.org/
- Safe2Tell Colorado - http://safe2tell.org/
- Arapahoe House - https://www.arapahoehouse.org/